Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh Yeah, Happy New Year.



Oh hai, happy 2012 and all that. Here is a post about my New Years. This is the first time in my adult life that I had taken NYE off from work. Months ago LEY commanded and threatened with severe bodily harm (not really) that I take off from work and head up her way to spend NYE with her and her roomate Jack. So that's just what I did. Saturday afternoon I made my way up there (shockingly with no traffic) and was greeted with LEY's face, gifts and food (she know a way to a girls heart) After eating and previewing one of the greatest mixtapes of all time (my homemade 'LEY's Gangsta A$$ Mixtape' my xmas gift to her) we got done up and put on our sickening outfits. LEY was clearly the star of the night as I dubbed her "Champagne Showers" (and if she ever wants to become and exotic dancer that would be a great stage name, your welcome). Jack rushed in from work and got ready and we all headed out into the night. We spent our New Year's Eve at a gay club by the name of Town Danceboutique in DC which was fab. The evening started out with a drag show which was a bit 'meh' BUT Tatiana from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 was there as Town is her home club to perform at. Of course she performed to Britney but it was cool to see her. The legendary Shi-Queeta-Lee was also there (we first saw her this past summer at Nellie's Sports Bar and she. was. EVERYTHING) and a fierce queen by the name of Ba*Naka. After the Drag show the DJs played a list of the top 10 songs of the year with "Party Rock Anthem" being number 1 of course and then the countdown into the New Year. Not too long after that we decided to leave. It was such a great night, I loved the vibe of DC that night and the weather was perfect and I had such great company, best night ever! Annnnnd here are come the pics.





Me and Miss Shi-Queeta-Lee!!!

No comments: