Let's discuss cheese products. I am currently at work munching on a bag off .99 crunch cheetos, then all of a sudden I had in inner debate with myself. I started thinking what cheese product is better? Cheetos or Cheez Doodles. Cheez Doodles hold a special place in my heart cause I grew up eating .25 bags of Cheez Doodles on the reg as a child in NYC, along with either a .50 soda (top pop pineapple flavored) or a "quarter water". Then moving down here to Virginia you can't really find Cheez Doodles anywhere unless you go to the really really hood spots, or the super redneck spots. For instance when I visit my Alma Mater Radford U I always stop at this one gas station before leaving town and load up on Cheez Doodles, this would be one of the super redneck spots, im not dissing them, they're lovely people, and they have Cheez Doodles yo! So since Cheez Doodles are hard to come by Cheetos is the move. So that brings us to the question. Which chesse product is the best? Cheetos or Cheez Doodles? *dun dun dun* Well here is my answer. BOTH. Puffy Cheetos are the biggidy business, crunchy Cheetos are iight. Crunchy Cheez Doodles is a super fun party in your mouth. Puffy Cheez Doodles is like chill movie night, still good, but you prefer the super fun party. So that's it, Puffy Cheetos and Crunchy Cheez Doodles, in the end we all win but your gums aren't too happy about it.
Let me know what you think.
Postal Script: I posed another life altering question earlier this year that I still need help on. Which is better, Bebe's Kids or Freaknik!? Click Here and Tell me what you think
No comments:
Post a Comment