Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Slept on Cinema


If you know me, you know I am not a fan of animated movies, although I still want to see Toy Story 3, AND Princess and the Frog was pretty BAWSE but besides the point I really just dont do animated movies. I don't care how cool it looks, or how cute the story is, unless I have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do, I will not watch an animated movie. Well sunday morning I had nowhere else to go and nothing to do so I watched Up. First off it starts as a TOTAL DOWNER. Killing off the wife right off the top of the movie!? How Disney of you! Anyways to make a long story short the movie Up is one of the most touching movies I have watched ever. I was really into this movie, it was great. And the only reason I titled this "Slept on Cinema" was because I was the one who slept on this movie. Even if your not a fan of animated films this movie was freaking amazing, you should watch it. The end.

No comments: