I really don't believe in resolutions, they are full of empty promises. I always hope that the next year will be better than the last. Its really hard sometimes to stay optimistic and happy when nothing really pans out the way its supposed to. Im not going to sit here and say "Im going to do this, this, and that" Cause I prolly won't. I try to make goals everyday: Wake up, go to work, go home, repeat. Although this year I am trying this new optimistic mantra thing. When I get frustrated I just constantly in my head go "optimism, optimism, optimism" and think of how things could be worse. Let's see if this crock of crap works, I hope it does. I am physically, mentally and emotionally tired. 2011 has got to be better than this.
Friday, December 31, 2010
New Years Re(vo)solution
I really don't believe in resolutions, they are full of empty promises. I always hope that the next year will be better than the last. Its really hard sometimes to stay optimistic and happy when nothing really pans out the way its supposed to. Im not going to sit here and say "Im going to do this, this, and that" Cause I prolly won't. I try to make goals everyday: Wake up, go to work, go home, repeat. Although this year I am trying this new optimistic mantra thing. When I get frustrated I just constantly in my head go "optimism, optimism, optimism" and think of how things could be worse. Let's see if this crock of crap works, I hope it does. I am physically, mentally and emotionally tired. 2011 has got to be better than this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment