The only difference between 2009 and 2010 is that nobody died on me, which is a good thing. Although nothing super fantastic has happened let's try to be optimistic here shall we? Anyways SOME cool stuff happened. This year has been a great year for music, my music purchases included: Kidz in the Hall Land of Make Believe, Gorillaz Plasic Beach, Deftones Diamond Eyes,M.I.A. Maya, Curren$y's Pilot Talk, Pilot Talk 2, Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (check out my review) and N*E*R*D Nothing (check out that review too). And there were a lot more music that I wanted to get like Kid Cudi's new one, Janelle Monae and others, but you know, I'm broke. With all the great music that came out there were good concerts:
-I celebrated my 25th birthday with Kidz in the Hall and all the 10 people that showed up :-/
-About a week later, I spent the night with my future husband Mayer Hawthorne
-And in septemeber I got to live out my own teenage dream by finally seeing the Deftones!
Also this year I finally found a pumpkin patch to go to. Oh Yeah Pumpkin Patch Yeah!
This year I started putting together these mini mixtapes, something I hope to do more elaborately in the future, I'm tryna get my Cool DJ Red Alert/Funkmaster Flex/ Kid Capri on, but Hoodmetal style.
-Download BIU BBQ for a summer time feel (here)
-Download Plaza Roller Rink Class of '98-99 for some nostalgic skating jammies (here)
***Also***
-Download Popjaye [my little brother Tyrone's] song "Popularity 4 You" (here)
-AND get a head start for the holiday next year by downloading "Hoodmetal's Anti Xmas Song" (here)
So that's my year in a blog post. I am steadily working on my optimism, its hard when you feel like you deserve more than what's being dealt to you, but hey that's life no? So here's to hoping that 2011 will be a breakthrough year. I hope so cause apparently the world is going to end in 2012 *kanye shrug*
No comments:
Post a Comment