Monday, October 27, 2008

Damn You!


T-Pain, I want to hate him, I want to hate him so bad! I mean he's annoying, he's like ahhhh. I cant help to love him though. Son of a bitch makes good songs, I cant deny that. Like every time a new T-Pain single comes out im all like "Oh lord here we go" but then I end up liking it EVERY TIME! For example, my brother and I were riding in my car to go somewhere I dont remember, and then on the radio there all like "Here's the new T-Pain song" and I automatically let out a sigh saying "Oh lord here we go" so the song plays and im listening and listening and I start nodding my head and then the chorus kicks in and im just totally feeling much to my sha-grin. By the next time the chorus comes back in im singing along to it. I couldnt help myself.DAMN YOU T-PAIN!!!
Here's the song I was talking about I couldnt get the actual video cause dumb nuts put videos on youtube and then dont have the embedded code, THEN WHY PUT IN ON YOUTUBE! I digress

No comments: