Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday Night Like

By now you have heard about Sarah Palin being on SNL this past saturday. Since I am sleeping by the time the show comes on cause I have to be up by 3am to be to work at 5am awesome I know,I had to go to the SNL site to catch all these videos. Look I think Sarah Palin is charming and entertaining, but I can not see her as the second in command of this country. I dont want to get all preachy cause I know a lot of people and each and every one of them have different political views and I dont like getting into verbal tussels with people, thats not my steez. However being so close to election day I figured Id have at least one post about politricks. I am voting for Obama, I guess no surprise there, not because is a black dude (or half black dude), but because I believe we need his administration to help get america out of this rut. Not that he is going to perform magic and everything is going to be perfect and harmonious but there will be outlines set to get things back in order. With Mccain I dont feel many things will change from what it is right now. I really believe its all about choosing the lesser of two evils. Politics are scary man I am less afraid I guess of what Obama can do, we as a country can only go up from here. I used to claim myself a democrat only because that is how my parents voted in the past, but the more I read up on politicks and different parties I feel myself connecting more to the Party For Socialism and Liberation (www.pslweb.org)I mean they have Che as a mascot. I dont know I just cant wait to have this election thing over with. So what was I saying, oh yeah the Palin stuff was pretty funny, I applaud her for being a good sport, but I think it made her look like even more of a joke unfortunately, I feel kind of bad for her, I dont think she really knew what she was getting into. I mean how could you not know but eh whatever.

No comments: