Friday, October 17, 2008

Its FRRIIIIDAAAAAY!


Sweet its friday, I usually have fridays and saturday's off but this friday im at work filling in for someone so im at work for 4 hours, no prob just 4 more hours of work that I do so the gov't can take if from my check, dont get me started! So I want to do something, go somewhere, I wanna dance! Take a road trip, but I dont really have fiscal freedom i would like cause my last paycheck sucked major ass, but I really would like to go to chilli's and get a margarita mmm and some chicken crispers, oy im just getting myself hungraaaay. I should go to Indie Night at the Wave in Norfolk,VA awesomest place evar, mostly cause its a place for my gays, I love mah gays. So I may or may not blog tomorrow(saturday) not like anyone cares anyway, but I do. Have a safe weekend everybody, wrap that sh!t up bebees, im not going to pay fo yo child!

No comments: