Thursday, October 16, 2008

Men That I Love



The Jabbawockeez. Ok so I am OBSESSED with America's Best Dance Crew and have been since the live auditions of the first season. So when the Jabbawockeez came out to audition I was like "Oh this is cool" and my love grew for them more and more each week. So after they won the first season and the show was no longer on-air for a bit I was feening for some Wockeez. Luckily I wasnt the only one and they are lots of blogs, websites, chatroom etc dedicated to them. I totally love them, no like really. I am a Jabbafangirl as they call it, dont laugh at me! I know what your thinking, who is my favorite Jabba well they are all great and hot. I used to have a massive crush on Chris Gatdula now im crushin' on Phi Ngyuen, and my fave dancer out the bunch is Kevin Brewer, youtube him, that dude is sick! In all there are 10 Jabba's on 6 on the show the "forgotten 4" are Randy, Saso, Joe and Eddie. Saso is ill too. Alright im done gushing over some of the mens I love.

No comments: