Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Movies I wanna see


"Zach and Miri Make A Porno" Starring Seth Rogen and some chick who I think was the really freaky lady from 40 Year Old Virgin, who worked in the bookstore, but I could be wrong. So the set up goes like this Zach and Miri have been besties since high school and they are also roomates. They have fallin upon hard times and had the brilliant idea of making an "adult film feature", from then im quite sure hilarity ensues. This is Seth's first non-appatow film. It is being directed by KEVIN SMITH! YES (Clerks, Mallrats, Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back etc.) Looking at the trailer it just looks like a lot of people who have been in Apatow films and a lot of people that have been in Smith films just came together, hey no complaints from me! It comes next friday which is Halloween, I probably wont catch it that night or maybe I should go to the movies dressed in my nun costume, yeah that sounds cool
Trailer:

No comments: