Sunday, April 24, 2011

This is the main event! Are you ready!?


The time has come again children. This season of RuPaul's Drag Race is coming to an end. The finalist this season are interesting cause I feel anyone of them can take the crown! I still think the decision of naming Tyra last season was a huge mistake. Sure she is beautiful but to me she doesn't have the personality. So I am glad these three queens: Raja, Manila and Alexis are in the running for the title. Since the first challenge I think everyone who watches the show can agree that we all knew Raja was going to be in the finale. Her runway is always ALWAYS on point.

Alexis was lost in the shuffle at first but really started to shine during the Snatch Game and her hilarious portrayal of Alicia Keys. Since then she has been turning it out but has become frustrated with the judges' criticism of her wardrobe. She is personally my favorite queen she has such a fun personality.

I liked Manila a lot at first but then my feelings for have waned over the season. I don't know if it has to do with her being a part of the Heather's or what. But you can't deny that she too has a great personality and she is very visual and really puts her looks together well.
Whomever wins this season I will be happy all 3 of these ladies are very deserving. But I think we all know that Raja is going to take it home. I can't wait!

No comments: