Friday, April 22, 2011

Jammie

Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group (or as I like to call MyNeckMyBack Music Group) has become the next Young Money. Not only in the sense that they are signing pretty talented up and coming MC's but in the sense that they are signing everyone and their momma to the label. I'm actually signed to Maybach Music Group as a flute player, no joke. Anyways I am posting this video on because it has two of my favorite men on the track. DC Native, Mayback signee and sexay piece-o-chocolatey Wale and a hot red headed jewish dude who is like one of the whitest people on earth like borderline Rick Astley but he's still so cute, DA of Chester French, whom I love dearly. When I first heard this song I thought DA sounded so out of place on the track, but it grew on me. Thus leading to me posting this video. G'day.

No comments: