Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ABDC Season 6 Episode 4

Sorry it took me so long to write about last week's show. My work schedule has been a bit wonky this week. I am going to do things a bit differently and not critique every group because, well, im lazy. This week's episode was quite a doozy for me. I am genuinely upset by how the bottom 2 came out. Also there was quite an intense exchange between JC Chasez, Lil Mama and D-Trix ayyyyyee. Their rift came after D-Trix told Iconic Boyz that he did not like their routine and that their task of building a wall was weak which I agree with. However I did like the routine. All the rest of the crews eh eh bleh, let's get to the bottom 2. So this week my 2 favorite crews Street Kingdom and Request were in the bottom. I actually predicted in the previous ABDC post that SK would be in the bottom, but to have Request in the bottom AGAIN over INSTANT NOODLES, so wrong on many levels. Both crews did their thang but Street Kingdom totally delivered and in comparison smashed Request unfortunately sending them home. I think Street Kingdom will be in the bottom 2 again next week, I dont know who the second crew will be but im hoping Instant Noodles would be. Here's the full epi, if you care.

No comments: