Alright this week we had the "Rihanna Challenge" where every crew had to incorporate Caribbean dance moves. Although the only caribbean dance move Rihanna does is the dutty wine. Anyways let's get to the crews.
Instant Noodles: Yes, Instant Noodles was the first crew saved. No I am not happy about this, if you don't already know my disdain for these guys, read previous ABDC posts. But I have to agree with D-Trix, it was their best performance, howeves that's not saying much. I still think they're the weakest crew on the show.
Iconic Boyz: I have to say this was not my favorite performance of theirs. This was the first week where they looked like a little boy band to me. But it works for them and that's all i have to say about that. P.S.....T MONEY!
I aM mE-ok so that first move? KILLER! That routine right there? The best of the season so far in my opinion. Every season it's that one routine that stands out, and I feel this is THE routine of this season. I love the way they took the simple task of the "spiderman dance" and based the whole routine around it. Brilliant.
Street Kingdom-I liked this performance, I thought it was cute. I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I kind of agree with Lil Mama's critique (minus the crying :rolls eyes:) They do need to step up cause the choreo itself is not strong. When they try to incorporate the krump and the choreo together it can feel a bit start and stop. But ol girl killed it though.
****Bottom 2****
Phunk Phenomenon: even though I do not particularly like this crew they got some hot dudes up in there. This routine was aiight, nothing special. The b-boy of the crew is tight though.
787: the routine was 'meh'. I felt that they were holding back, the routine felt incomplete, like they were on the cusp of something but didn't fully reach it. Also I don't think they really performed their given task...I just realized they have some wonky haircuts. Is that what's poppin in Puerto Rico...hmm. Oh yeah they got sent home. Womp Womp
Finishing touches: I have nothing much else to say about this week's episode. I think the bottom 2 next week will either Iconic Boyz, Phunk Phenomenon or Street Kingdom. I know I aM mE is not going anywhere b/c of that routine (although you never know how voting goes, Iconic Boyz' crazed fans will prolly vote a lot) and for some reason Instant Noodles just won't go away. Till next time kids. Here's the full epi.
No comments:
Post a Comment