Friday, May 20, 2011

ABDC Season 6 Episode 7

We are down to 4 crews now and this week was the Nicki Minaj challenge. So Nicki Minaj, her butt and the voices in her head came down to the ABDC set to deliver dumb challenges to the crews. First off before we get to breaking down the crews, that opening number? Sick.
I aM mE: although this was not my favorite performance of theirs this crew delivers everytime and we all know they're going to win so let's just hand them the little weird poorly made bboy trophy now please!

Iconic Boyz: I actually really liked this performance, I am increasingly impressed by how clean and precise these boy(z) are. In about 10 years holla at me T-Money (no pedo)

Phunk Phenomenon: They were in the bottom this week. I've said this before and I'm saying it again, there are some hot azz dudes in this crew, but I just.dont.like.them. I just don't. But the dudes are hot. The routine was okay, I think they had way too many things going on at once.

Street Kingdom: SK was in the bottom this week as well which im not surprised about. I totally agree with the judges critique of the routine took too long to start, but when it did, it was fantastic. Every time they step on the stage they bring such power and intensity and they give their all every single week. Its absolutely inspiring.

So Street Kingdom got sent home this week. I do NOT agree with this decision, Phunk Phenomenon should have went home, I don't get the judges fascination with this crew I just don't. Next week...eh who cares about next week, just give I aM mE their trophy and let's wrap this biotch up. Here's the full episode.

No comments: