Monday, May 16, 2011

ABDC Season 6 Episode 6

Sorry I am just now getting to this post. I've been ill all this week and today I fell like I'm at 95% health wise so, hooray. I am going to make this nice, short and sweet...FINALLY INSTANT NOODLES IS GONE!!!! YAYAAAAAAYAYAY. If you read my ABDC posts from this season you know that I never liked Instant Noodles and week after week they were saved, and now they're gone. Woot. Once again Street Kingdom was down at the bottom which didn't surprise me and I think they will be in the bottom next week, but this week their performance was great. You did see a growth in the choreo and in the end it won't be enough but I think they are a great asset to the show. Let's not kid ourselves here, we already know who's going to win this season: I aM mE, duuuh. Week after week the serve us with amazing visuals and crisp choreography. So let's just end the season now and give them the crown. Thanks. My predictions for next week's bottom 2 is Street Kingdom and Phunk Phenomenon.

No comments: