Many many years ago when I was young optimistic college student, my Mu Phi Epsilon brother and sisters went to a place in Roanoke called "The Park". Not only was the Park the first club I had ever been to, it also happened to be a gay club (which is why gay clubs are the only ones I go to now, way better than the heteros) so we're all there having a good time and in the middle of the club among groups of dancing patrons underneath strobe lights we see a man. A very large man, very unabashedly snorting cocaine smack dab in the middle of the club. Now at first he tried to be coy about it but how coy can a 7 foot black dude be snorting cocaine in the middle of the club!? Anyways this experience inspired Ryan and I to create an opus of simplistic and epic proportions. This song is timeless, it was number 1 in Berlin for 2 weeks, and just a few minutes I "remastered" it. Hopefully one day Ryan and I can make a video for this song. Enjoy!
download here
2 comments:
I definitely remember a different version of this.... why does this sound so different?
...because it's louder? I dunno.
Post a Comment