
According to hardcore Christians Evangeloonies, tomorrow May 21 2011 is the end of the world/judgement day/the rapture. Apparently this date is in the Bible. I do not know the Bible, I grew up Episcopalian and when I was young I took Saturday Bible classes so I could achieve Communion but got kicked out cause I asked too many questions. Go figure. But I have to be honest when I say I am a little scared when it comes to things like this. Sure my life stinks now but I don't want the world to end living a sucky life. I want to appreciate it with my family before it ends. I don't want to be at work like a dufus. So I ask to the Heavens above, can you wait till I get a better job and a boyfriend before the skies open up and take us to our next destination? If you don't mind of course, im not trying to be pushy, don't hurt me. But here are some thoughts and suggestions I have for the "rapture"
-Listen to Anita Baker's classic album Rapture during the Rapture.

-If the Zombie Apocolypse was to happen, my dad is buried down the street from where we live, would I have to beat him up, cause that's just plain awkward and wrong.
-Listen to the band The Rapture during the The Rapture.
The Rapture - "Get Myself Into It" from ben dickinson on Vimeo.
-Listen to Blondie's "Rapture" during the Rapture.
-So if Bin Laden had gotten his 72 virgins, I hope Macho Man Randy Savage gets 72 unopened Slim Jim's. I want my 72 heavenly pleasures broken down like this: 30 Shia Labeouf's, 15 Rick Gonzalez', 5 Channing Tatums circa Coach Carter, Step Up days, 2 Kanye West's, and 20 Donald Glover's.
Happy Rapturing everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment