Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dont judge me for this Jammie...jammie

So all last week VH1 was running the 100 greatest 1 hit wonders of the 80s thingy and some of them made me feel nostalgic, obviously because that's the point of these shows right? Anyways this song came on

And it made me remember how much I used to like this song when I was a wee lil lass. Also while watching the show I realized that it was such a fun time in music. Everyhting that happened back then, happened back then. Everyone now is just trying to replicate what happened then. Like people poop bricks over Lady Gaga but she is not doing anything original or different to me. Sure in this day and age as in this year it has not been done before, but its been done before, know what I mean!? Its just songs like these that are just so well put together and are original thoughts and ideas. It makes me wonder it anyone will be able to bring anything truly different and original to the table.

No comments: