Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So I've been thinking...


This is my thinking pose and cap.

...and that's not always a good thing. But I have been thinking of ways to improve the blog and have it be as cool as some of my blog idols (as listed in its blogs owwww section). So I was thinking it would be cool to have some different people to contribute to the blog.Cause you know I dont update this thing everyday, and when I do its not a whole lot, so having different peeeps will def. help with that.Also having a whole bunch of ideas and views from different kinds of people ya know. So if you would like to start being a contributor I only have a few qualifications:
1. You have to be awesome.
2. You have to be sexy.
3. You have to be an open minded individual
4. You have to a sense of humor, the dirtier the better.
5 You have to AGREE WITH EVERYTHING I SAY
6. You dont have to do #5
7. You have to be awesome.
So if you are seriously considering joining my team of 1 contact me. jones.tylia@yahoo.com, and we'll take it from there.

No comments: