
So remember how I was ranting and raving about having to work on my day off after I got plans and yadda yadda yadda. Well long story short I wound up going to radford on thursday after all. As always its good to see your friends especially Beth whom I havent seen since we graduated almost a year ago now. We actually discussed opening up a nightclub together in the near future, I say, Yes. Also on this trip to radford I realized that I go to radford too much, Ive been up there once a month for the last 3 months, so Im going to take a break from going up there for a while. Even though a mu phi event is happening in a couple of weeks im not going up, they'll be fine without me, it'll be like I was never there. Yeah, it was a strange feeling when I was on the highway and radford was in my rear view and I kind of got teary eyed and I dont know why, strange. So on trips home you have a lot of time to think about things and its really time to get my life in order. Get my finances together, start going to the gym, try to have more of a social life, finally start playing with that band. Time to get my a$$ in gear, let's see if that actually happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment