Thursday, April 16, 2009

Obsession of the Week.


It seems like every week I am obsessed with something. Just a bit ago I was obsessed with Joell Ortiz, I still am but it went from like a 10 to 5. My obsession this week...

Chester French. As I think I have said before I have tried to write these kids off as just another one of those bands that you are supposed to think is cool ya know? But with the release of their mixtape Jacques Jams Vol 1:Endurance I decided to give them a try because they are on the Startrak roster. I was won over plain and simple, they converted me. Their album Love the Future is coming out next week April 21 and I will be purchasing it, in a record store, you those things, ummm, oh yeah CD's. So go to chesterfrench.com/mixtape and sign up for the FREE mixtape,as well as its VIP concierge service thingy, its some hot stuff.
Photo Source

No comments: