Friday, April 3, 2009
Remember me!?
So I had a couple of days off to get my tooth pulled. If you know me, you KNOW i was completely freaked out by it and not looking forward to it at all. I got prescribed valuim the day before which I think it helped me out, I didnt care what was going to happen. Like my brain thought about it but my anxiety was not kicked up by my thoughts which I guess is the purpose of valium. I was fine with everything until I sat down in the waiting room to be called back, then I started freaking out a bit. I started tearing up and my mom started to laugh at me and I said in a whiny fashion 'its not funny' and she continued to laugh and they called me back. So I started breathing really heavy and took a walk similar to those prisoners take before they are lethally injected. So I sat down in the dentist chair and they had to get an xray of the tooth that needed to be extracted. Because it is the farthest tooth in the back it took some shoving and head cocking (dirty) to get the xray right. In hindsight this was prolly the most painful part of the whole thing, shoving a camera in my mouth. So after that the dental assistant gave me some numbing gel, then came the needles. At this point all I could do was close my eyes and squeeze my hands to death and breath slowly. It wasnt that bad actually, its no different than when the dentist pricks you with you know the thingy with the hook on it. So about 3 mins later the right side of my mouth was numb and it was time to get to work. It did not take long at all, but it was very disturbing hearing my tooth being yanked from my skull but it didnt hurt at all, freaky. So before i knew it, it was all over, and it was not that bad, but anyone left alone with their thoughts can make the worst out of anyhthing. So I had wednesday and thursday off and Im back at work today cause i need some hours on that check know what im saying. Im like really happy right now. I dont know if its because this whole ordeal is over or its the medication im on, or its the fact im going to radford next week to see my favorite people. I say its all the above, whatever this feeling is I dont want it to go away, it feels nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment