Sunday, April 26, 2009

Obsessions are healthy

So this weekend I rented some movies cause since I have like this membership thing at Hollywood video I can take out up to 3 movies at a time for as long as I want for $25 a month, I figure, not too bad. So last week I rented Milk and Zack and Miri Make A Porno, I thoroughly enjoyed them both. This week I rented Pinapple Express (which ive seen before) and The Wackness which ive heard a lot about. Which brings me to this week's obsession...

Yeah Josh Peck, yeah the "chubby kid" from Drake and Josh. I mean all the girlies were gawking over Drake, I've always been a Josh girl. Also he's grown up to be frigin hawt. And in The Wackness he is too cute. The movie takes place in the summer of '94 the year that hip-hop was at its absolute finest, like hip-hop climaxed in '94. Josh plays the character Luke Shapiro and recent high school graduate who smokes and sells pot to help his family from getting evicted, befriends his client whom is a psychiatrist but whacked out of his own mind and falls for the psychiatrist's step-daughter. Its a cool movie, you should check it out. Anyways yeah Josh it too cute. The end.

No comments: