Sunday, March 8, 2009

ABDC Finale!

Yeah so this past thursday was the finale of ABDC. I love and hate shows like these. Love them cause we get to find out why we've been watching this whole season, hate cause its 55mins of bs filler, JUST GET TO THE RESULTS ALREADY! So long story short America got it right and voted Quest as the winner. To me it was really a no brainer but I was worried that Beat Freaks might have won cause people really liked them. All though I was not a fan of BF all season long I have to give them credit for breaking ground on the show and what not but I still feel they are overrated. What annoys me is that for some reason when it came to them they didnt want to 'dance like women', you dont hear men say they dont want to dance like men. What's wrong with being a woman eh? Anyways yeah I believe they had some good routines like the Magic ball one and battle of the sexes week performance. Quest on the other hand had me from day one. They were always creative and energetic and they just had it all, which is why they won. As a whole though season 3 I would have to say has been the weakest season to me, all the crews were not that great. I feel if you have to learn to love a crew just cause they are on there that takes the fun out of it. Hopefully you get what im talkin bout, if you dont this wont be the first time. Im still sad that Boxcuhttaz got cut out so early. So im anxiously awaiting the next season and hopefully it will be more exciting.

No comments: