Monday, March 16, 2009
It's all down here from here.
Yes I did take a liking to this song at the time, dont judge!
Apparently we all reach our mental peak at 22 and start a mental decline at 27. I really dont know what to say about this. I do have my own theory on this however. Ok so they say your mental peak is at 22. The legal age to start drinking (in the us) is 21, one year of boozing is not going to take effect right. So say you do some hardcore partying in your early 20's you know all the '-ing's' that hurts so good cause for some reason some kids feel they are invincible at that age. If your smart you start to grow up a bit by 27 the fog clears and half your brain cells are gone. I mean its not rocket science. I wouldnt even consider it science. But that's just me. What is this blog about again? Oh yeah memry laws for the story click here, and why do they have a picture of Beyonce? Strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment