So this weekend was a long sleepless, yet good one. I took Jason along with me, gawd bless Jason. We got to radford with a few hours to spare before the show, so we did what anyone would, we got drunk in the hotel room. Went to the show, it was a good show, im really happy and honored that these kids were as passionate as I was and still am about the music festival. It was definitely more different than any of the previous ones but its under new management so duh. My favorite band of the night was Aside Oceans, myspace that, they're pretty good. Afterwards Jason and I made our way to the mac and Jason looked brain dead,lolers. I ran into a creature they call Carl, long story short im pregnant with triplets, thanks Carl. The following morning we drove back, my friggin change oil light came on, im all like WTF, i changed my oil feb 27th im its not even the mileage to get it changed yet. ::sighs:: So now im at work I think some pictures were taken but I left my camera in another bag so ill post them tomor.
And im done.
No comments:
Post a Comment