You know sometimes you just aren't motivated to do what you have to do. But you have to do it for the sake of the people (or person in my case hi Rachahd!) that follow you and what you do. Blogging is something that I do for fun and that fun is sparked by pop culture events happening around me. There really isnt anything that inspirational in my world at the current time but here are some music tid-bits that almost peaked my interest.
Youtube will be taking off all "premium videos" from their site. What does "premium videos" mean exactly I dont know. Apparently there is some dispute over money which is surprising between the tubes of you and the Performing Rights Society. Whatever as long as they have old episodes of Martin and Wishbone I could care less.
Depeche Mode has announced that Peter, Bjorn and John will be opening up for them on their summer north american tour, that is pretty exciting.
Nine Inch Nails will be in Charlotte, NC on june 12, guess who's going to (try to) see them! This chica lawd willing.
And im done.
No comments:
Post a Comment