Thursday, March 19, 2009

Road Trip!


So Im going back to Raddy this weekend, yes again! This time im bringing my bodyguard Jason "Razorblade" and we are going to attend the Urban Metal Music Festival. UMMF started out as a music business project back at radford when I was a MB major. My friend Chidi and I who also was an MB major and worked at the campus radio station put together this concert where virginia based hip-hop and hard rock acts would perform together on the RU campus. I was very pleased to know that after my graduation last year they will still be putting it on, I am a proud parent. This is the fourth installment and Im going up there to support. These kids have been grinding hard and they have all types of sponsors and raffles and what not, man, its beautiful. For more info check out the facebook page

No comments: