Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today in 'Ummm No' news...

The pope visits Africa and 'reaffirms' a ban on condoms. In Africa. Ummm no. We all know Africa has a huge, possibly the biggest problem with HIV/AIDS and your going to ban them? Why because we are still going under the 'waiting for marriage' shtick. Now get real, some people do, most people dont. I really dont get the reasoning behind it, I also dont get why as a planet we would be listening to some old dude whom we assume have never touched a woman because he is a man of the cloth, and lets not get into the little boys thing, I like Jesus, I wonder if Jesus likes this guy though. Anyways im not trying to step on any toes, but in this day and age and the dangers of what comes from not using protection this idea is forlackofabetterword stupid.

No comments: