So friday began on a total downer. I had a dentist appointment and long story short I have to get my wisdom tooth pulled but first I have to get blood pressure down cause I have hypertension stage 1 woo hoo! So yeah not a very good start to the day. A little bit after that I dropped my brother off at school and made my way to va beach to go to the torrid store cause I got a $10 birfday card from them, they're so nice. So I didnt really see anything in the store that I wanted, I think I will shop Torrid online for now on but I got a pair of pants and some drawls. Then I went to Up Against The Wall which is like super trendy it scared me, I felt like I didnt belong in there but I got a t-shirt. Then I made my way back to hampton running into the wonderful hampton roads traffic of course. After I picked up my brother we went to walmart and I got me a digital camera. All of these things were birthday gifts to myself as well as retail therapy cause I needed it. Later on in the late evening I met up with my cousin and her bf and a friend of theirs cause she is moving to CT next week so yeah it was a good time.
It was a like a friggin class reunion for me, I walked up in one spot and saw one of my best friends Troy from them on out it was good times. Got back home round 2am. And that's about it. Your Welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment