Sunday, March 1, 2009

ABDC Week 7

So this week was the semi-finals aka hip hop decathlon/last chance challenge. We all knew who was going to be in the top 2 so no suspense there, but it was a really good show. The first segment of the show was the hip hop decathlon where ABDC alumni came back (on video boooo) and showed 5 different styles of dance, so let's break it down:
Beat Freaks: so they were voted first place this week woop-te-do so they danced first. Their performance was WEAK!!!! It lacked energy, it was sloppy, the housing section...she looked like she was having a seizure that is not housing at all. Shane is a D!CK RIDER, it was booty, not at all their best performance. This is the first time I have ever agreed with Lil Mama.
Quest: DISGUSTING! They merked it, they killed everyone then pissed on them then lit them on fire. The tutting section Hok what!! Just ridunkulous.
Fly Khicks: goodbye.
NExt up was the last chance challenge were its like a closing statement
Beat Freaks: BOOOORRRIIIINNG, the whole live your dreams shtick, spare me, its a reality show.
Quest: or-QUEST-tra, sick. Using the piano as a part of the performance, brilliant.
As a whole this was a great exciting episode Quest performances were the best. This whole season I would have to say its been BF and Quest going head to head the whole time. Although I am not a BF fan I do give these women credit but Quest is it. Although I think that the powers that be would try to have BF win cause it'll be the first female crew to win. I saw on one the MTV message boards that said "The people want Quest, the judges want Beat Freaks" I guess we will see. However: I wanted more alumni 'specially Ronnie and Frost. Here's the full episode:

No comments: