Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Weakend


So friday was my day of birth and I turned 24 woohoo. I dont feel 24 but I dont know how a 24 year old is sposed to feel cause I never been 24 so I digress. My mom bought me this sweet a$$ cake as shown above, and it was yummy. So the big plan for the night was me and a couple of people to go out to this place called Jillian's which is basically like Dave and Buster video games and booze equals yes. As always with plans and what you would like to happen they never really follow through. So me and a couple of people just turned into my cousin Alexis and I, which is fine I just wish some more people would have came out. Anyways we went to Jillian's and it was really fun. We ate had some drinks (the bartender gave me a free drink yay!) and afterwards we played some games. At one point we played this one like interactive bowling game and when choosing levels I was a dumb dumb and chose the expert level eventually we got the jist of the game.


So around 12:15ish Alexis and I made our way to the Wave for some dancing, some being the operative word here. We went in I got a drank, we danced for like 5 mins, we sat around talked for bout 10 mins then left, we were there like 20 mins. So we went back to hampton and said our goodbye's cause she left to Connecticut yesterday with her BF.Saturday me and the rents went out to dinner for the bdezzy but my brother wasnt there cause he was hanging out with his friend. I got back home and he got me a gift! Check out these babies!


Nike Low Dunks Black with powdered blue stitching and check with the gray stripe on the back and a splash of purple on the tongue. These babies are bonanzas! Now I guess I have to be nice to him lol, no im a nice sister, sure I have a mean streak, but im the older sister im supposed to have a mean streak!
So all in all it is always good to see another birthday cause we all know its a crazy world, I wish more people would have came out but whatever it is what it is.

And im done.

No comments: