Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Fat Girls are Easy.
I stumbled across this post which I found interesting. It talks about a man whom lives with a woman who is obese and she is constantly having relations with a revolving door of men. By this happening and this woman being the only woman he's ever lived with he came to the conclusion that all fat women are loose. I both disagree and agree with this guys statement. I am fat and im not loose at all, i mean nothing, at all, never. However I have known a number of fatabulous women who's been around the blizzy but I would not consider them whores. Are they being considered that because some people would not expect a big women to have men interested in them? I do find myself sometimes driving or walking around and seeing a big girl slopply dressed pushing a baby in one stroller and having another one on her hip and I do think to myself "jeez who would hit that". One theory is when a man shows interest in a woman who has been made fun of her whole life for being overweight they would fall for every and anything that man says. This woman might end up being treated badly because she thinks nobody else would want her. So are all fat girls easy? of course not, but this does bring up an interesting point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment