Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 in the Rear view 2009 cheers to you!


So as a nation this nation have been through the motions this year. A continued war oversees costing $10B a month a grueling drawn out political campaign, an economic collapse that is said to be worse than the great depression, the election of the nation's first african american president, Jennifer Aniston beating Brad Pitt in the box office with that movie with a dog in it, who woulda thunk it. But enough about them, let's talk about me >_< The biggest thing in my life this year is me graduating from college. Something that I thought would never happen cause it seems like I was there forever. I was dying to get out, now im dying to get that ol college feeling again. Although stressful and time consuming it was carefree, but now the real world smacks in the face. What is ahead in 2009. Well the inNEGROation of Obama, the financial jank will more than likely get worse before it gets better, just think of when you have a charlie horse and your leg feels worse until the pain goes away, yeah thats a good analogy, your welcome. For myself I am going to take my radio career by the balls. I am not satisfied at where im at right now, I do understand that you have to start from the bottom to work your way up but I worked there, time to upgrade me. My friend Shabazz and I are brainstorming a way to become mediocre local celebrities, hopefully our plan turns out well, not for only myself but for him as well. If that does not work I need to move on, i've done all i've could. I have also been heavily considering getting my masters in music performance with a minor in music technology. I feel me going back to school now I can hopefully concentrate more on my flute playing than the 35 other gen ed courses I needed to take. Im still thinking about it. Anyways my main goal in 2009 is stay alive and find something that doesn't make me wake up in a pissy mood everyday. The sky is the limit kids, the sky is the limit.

No comments: