Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Weezy tis of thee


Sweet land of drank and weed. He wants to siiiing. Im quite sure you have heard by now Wayne's next album will be hard rock influenced and will be released in April. Honestly I am very curious as to how this will sound. I might MIGHT even purchase (or "obtain") it. I respect people who step outside their realm. Going against what people think they should do, and I think autotune is a subliminal device set up by the government to hypnotize black people, preferably rappers and sangas to therefore hypnotize people whom listen to their music therefore me even thinking about listening and or buying a Lil Wayne rock record. Either way good or bad its going to be immensely entertaining.
And now a few words from Sir F Baby.
"And when I smile I look like a bag of coke. I gets high. I’m twisted like a bag of ropes."

Werd.

No comments: