
So a big news story yesterday was about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi saying that birth control will help the economy. People are all up in arms about this but I kind of agree with Nancy. Money will be reimbursed to states through the economic stimulus package to planned parenthood programs. These programs provide contraceptives to those who can not afford medical care aka poor people. Like I said before I am feeling what Pelosi is saying. Because of the current economy who can afford another mouth to feed if they can not afford the proper medical care to begin with. From personal observations I have noticed that lower income families tend to have more children, and why is that you think? Is it because of miseducation? Is it because they can't afford the proper contraceptives? Is it because when your hungry instead do it and feed your sexy times hunger instead of your gastric one? I think it is a mixture of all of these. So I say I do agree with the notion that birth control will help the economy. When Beyonce said "If you like then you shoulda put a ring on it" she wasnt talking about an engagement ring, she was talking about a nuvaring, wrap it up kids, the pullout method does not work.
No comments:
Post a Comment