
Listen there's a recession going on here people are losing their damn minds, doing stupid sh!t.Yes I know there is a recession but its not armageddon. Take a minute, collect yourself, keep it moving. If you have to get something that does not pay as much as your last job did meaning you have to deflate your way of life so be it. Yes it is easy for me to say cause I was born poor and I am poor, I know how to function poor, Im used to it, I revel in it. When I get a nice chunk sum on a paycheck Im afraid of it, cause its to much money then I know what to do with. So we need people in the community, teaching our people how to survive in a time like this. In Lehigh Acres Florida a 24 year old woman was teaching the youth, our future leaders of America how to shoplift. She was spotted walking into a store with 4 kids and showing them how to stuff things underneath the clothes of their constituents. She was later arrested. All she did was show children the way. And this is the thanks she gets! Gawd Bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment