
Yaaay! Nas and Kelis are "reportedly" expecting their first child together. You know when it comes to these 'reportedly' things I say if there is smoke there is fire, so yeah she's preggie. Anyways they are my favorite hip-hop/r&b couple. Jay-Z and Beyonce who? They are booooorrrriiiiing. I've always loved Kelis since her first album Kaleidoscope. She was the originator of the off kilter swag that so many females are rocking these days in my opinion. Of course Nas is Nas point blank. So if this is indeed true I am very happy for them.
Metallica and Run-DMC along with some other people that i dont personally care about but obviously they are important are going to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year. I say it is well deserved for Metallica and the Kings of Rock, very cool.

The only thing tougher than leather? Bill Cosby sweaters, real talk

Congregation rise for Pastor X
No comments:
Post a Comment