Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Analyzing yesterday's dream


I had a dream yesterday afternoon which is my nighttime thanks to this wack schedule. So I don't know what happened before in the dream but I was sitting there with people at night, it was a beautiful clear night and there was idle chatter. All of a sudden I look up in the sky and I see a shooting star to which I yell "hey a shooting star"(duh). Then there were more shooting stars then soon enough the stars started exploding and this all ended up looking like a fireworks display. I can remember in the dream feeling like wow this is so beautiful, the stars are exploding. Then I suddenly woke up, looked at the clock and it was around 5:30pm. So I turn back over and wait to fall back to sleep which didn't take long but before dozing off I was thinking about my dream and thinking about why would I think in my dream that exploding stars are beautiful? Wouldnt that mean that like planets are blowing up, which is not good one could think. So I did the whole online dream analysis thing and all I got were these generic definitions. Basically explosions x stars x a clear night sky really dont make sense together. Stars and a night sky boils down to infinite possibilities, dreams and aspirations. Then you have explosions which mean negativity, turmoil, anger. So is this meaning that all my dreams and hopes are blowing up and not going to happen. Or that my dreams and hopes are blowing up and I'm going to BLOW UP, know what I mean? Maybe that's why it was a display of fireworks and celebration with a feeling of glee and not armageddon and devastation. I sure hope it's the whimsical one, cause this is 2000 and Grind baby, it's my time to shine and leave the bs behind,aka get a better job, real talk.

No comments: