
So I know you are pretty much tired of reading about yesterday's inauguration but I would just like to give my .02 about it if you don't mind. So basically what I gathered about the inauguration is it's much like graduation. There is all this pre-ceremonial stuff, musical selections, speeches people could care less about then, finally, the time has come. They call your name, you walk across the stage, then, well that's it. That's what the inauguration was, all this buildup for just about two sentences of oath. It's all good though. I admit when I first saw Obama on camera walking down the hall on the way out to take his oath I got goosebumps. His face was stern, no smirk, no smile, nothing. His face was emotionless. He had the face of a man knowing that he has a sh!t ton of work to do. Like a dude who hasnt had work in some time then he finally gets a job as a janitor in chuck e cheese. He's happy he got the job, but there's a lot of sh!t to do...litteraly. Sure Obama's job is more serious but you know how much I like analogies. Seeing all those people in that mall was very inspiring but very cold. I was literally in my bed, under the covers with the heat on in front of me and I was shivering for them. All in all we know this was a very historic event. One that I am glad I was in the comfort of my home for, I ain't no fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment