Sunday, January 18, 2009

Umm No.

::sighs:: I cry for hip-hop sometimes, well not cry, cause I'm not a crier. Ok so the other day I cried while watching Reign Over Me that movie was deep son. Alright, alright, I also teared up on the ending of The Game Plan, dont judge. Anyways this Ron Browz cat came out of nowhere last year on the Pop Arbor Mist song and Arab Money and now he has own song called "Jumping out the Window" something I wanted to do when I heard this song on the radio yesterday (check the twitter) anyways here he is V-Neck and all showing the intricate dance moves that goes along with this groundbreaking song, a video I saw on miss info a while ago and decided to torture you with it on this blawg. But honestly at the end of the day...I would smash Ron Browz, he's do-able sorry <_>.

No comments: