
So this weekend my brother and I plus pretty much all the ghettos across the nation went to go see "Notorious" the Biggie Smalls biopic. I thought it was a good movie. I mean hip-hop heads already know about the life of Biggie so pretty much anything they were going to put in the movie was no surprise. However I thought it was very well put together. Gravy played Big very well. It depicted Biggie as a really sweet guy who really loved his mother and just wanted to do good. He was funny and charismatic, the chicks like really loved and I could see why. I honestly have a posthumous crush on biggie, kind of weird, kind of well... weird. I don't know what Lil Kim was biatching about. I dont think she was depicted badly at all, I think she was depicted as well Lil Kim. She seemed sort of innocent enough till big told her to up the sex appeal thus creating the Lil Kim we came to know. You kind of felt bad for her cause she really loved big but she really couldnt have him like she wanted. At the end before his death it seemed big was really getting his stuff together. He wanted his kids to come out to Cali to visit him, he wanted to sit down and talk to Kim and end all the drama, he was really coming into his own. As we all know some douche decided to end all of that. And for what!? Anyways all in all I enjoyed it. It was soo funny cause the hood was all up in that theatre. Anytime a song came on everybody was singing along, and nobody got shot! Even though one dude in the front kept gettin really loud, but it was beautiful though. Notorious we are we are, notorious, he is he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment