
Im quite sure you are prolly going to hear this story a lot but here we goes anyway. A Long Island doc gave his lovely wife his kidney some years ago. She got all better her life got back to usual, then she crept out on him and started boning some Long Island sleezeball,he probably works at Gold's Gym and has slick back black hair and perfectly manicure eyebrows. What an ungrateful skank! So she filed for divorce and he wants his kidney back, if not the kidney itself then the monetary value of the kidney which runs around uhhhh a millie and change. I don't blame him! You give your wife a friggin kidney, what if your going to need that kindey again someday huh? Then your stuck thinking "wow I wish I had a kidney but my whore of an ex-wife took it and now she's bangin her physical therapist in the bahamas!" That has to suck. Medical peeps are saying that his case to get his kidney back is absolutely impossible. So not fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment