What did I do this weekend? The best thing anyone can do. Sleep! I slept my whole days off and I dont regret it one bit. Sure I wanted to go out and have a few drinks, I mean who doesn't erry once in a while, but I did the next best thing, scratch that I did the best thing. Sleep! I got off from work on thursday and I went to Sleep! I wanted to make plans to go to 80's night, that fell through so I went back to Sleep! I woke up the next morning took my mom to work, sat around watched tv, I picked my mom up back from work, we made some margaritas then I fell to Sleep! I woke up the next day took my mom to target to pick up some things got a sweater and this sweet hat...

After that I went home and went to Sleep! Yeah it was awesome. Now im back at work booooo, I can't wait till I go home so I can go to you guessed it. Sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment