Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jammie for the Recession

So I love me some Prince, like really, who doesn't love Prince. I prefer late 70's to early 90's Prince, before he became the symbol then he just lost me. I tried to like the new stuff that Prince have put out over the past few years but he really has not grabbed me. By the way I want the deluxe edition of the Purple Rain DVD or the soundtrack of Purple Rain ON VINYL for Kwanazamas, thanks. Anyways I was listening to my iPod on my way from work the other morning and this song popped up, it has always been my jam but I really listened to it in a new sense. Even this song was made over a decade ago it is VERY relevant to what's going on right now. This is "Money Don't Matter Tonight" from the Diamonds and Pearls album.The video is a double whammo cause it was directed by the great Spike Lee.

No comments: