Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh no you shouldnt have!

So I dont care how old you are, how tomboyish you are, how butch you are, if you have a vagina, you have a sore spot for Sanrio and Hello Kitty. The first time I walked into the Sanrio store in Norfolk I literally eeked yes eeked not to be confused with gleeked which is gross. Anyways flowers and daises and rainbows and unicorns shot out of my anus, seriously. I was in the store for an hour just walking around in amazement and this is a small store but there is just too much adorobaleness going on, its too much. So the last time I went to the store my mom was with me and she said pick out something I wanted and she will get it for me for xmas. She really doesnt have to but...wait she does! Anyways I want some things not for the holiday but just in general. This is a jedi mind trick in which i trick you into getting these things for me, ia it working!? Yeah didnt think so.
1)Kuromi wallet,she's like the rockstar of Sanrio. I already have the miniature version of this wallet but I still want this one, Im not greedy.

2)Hello Kitty Digital Camera, I mean COME ON!

3)The Grand Dame of them all the HK geetar!


All photos courtesy of sanrio.com

No comments: