
It is 7:13am and I am at work for christmas, yay me, whatever at least I get time and a half, well time and a half that will be taken out in taxes. Yeah im a winner, enough about me. Let's not forget what today is really about "the reason for the season" if you will. The birth of our lord Jesus Christ, if that what you believe. There are many theories and stories and myths and blah blah blah. I am not the most religious person in the world but I do know that a man was on this earth and died for our sins and I am thankful everyday to be alive etc. On a day like this let's not forget our brother and sisters overseas fighting for our freedom and risking their lives every second of every day. They are the ones who are not with their fams right now so please keep them in your thoughts. Special shout-out to one of my best best best friends in the whole entire galaxy a man whom I love with all my heart and them some Brandon Stith who is in Iraq right now. I dont know if your going to read this but I love you B and you know this man! So I can't wait to get home and see what I got, this is the first xmas my family has had in a while, during a recession too! Well hope you enjoy your day and dont forget to get me that Hello Kitty guitar, spanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment