Monday, December 1, 2008

GLASSJAW!!!

Ok so I remember up on a late night years ago and seeing the video for "Cosmopolitan Bloodloss" and falling in love. Glassjaw is...Glassjaw. If you dont know about them look it up kid. Glassjaw has not released anything really since their last album Worship and Tribute which I worshipped and tributed in high school, I lived by this album. My bff and I everytime we go out together we have to end the night by singing to "Ape Dos Mil" its a tradition. Anyways the lead singer Darryl Palumbo have been off doing many other projects like Head Automatica whom I also love as well as launching the ultra cool chic hipster underground musician artist collective known as Cardboard City, I wish I was in Carboard City it just sound so cool to be a part of. So yeah I just saw this on Glassjaw.net and had to share it with you guys its something new "You think you're John f@cking Lennon", so does this mean new GJ stuff coming out!? Jeez I hope so
edit: it seems that #1 glassjaw.net no longer have the song posted and #2 divshare seems to be on the outs as well. Glassjaw.net says if you go to glassjaw.com you'll eventually hear it, kind of shady if you ask me son.

No comments: