
Smurf and or Smurfed (n) pronounced (sm-er-ph-ed) to be heavily intoxicated. On friday I hit up my favorite spot the The Wave on Colley St in Norfolk, its a gay club but people of all preferences hit up the spot because its a cool alternative club with the best music. On friday's it "Indie Night" where danceable indie rock is played. Its usually pretty empty on indie night cause the big night at the wave is their 80's night on thursday's. This week it was a loot of kids there it was real fun though. Afterwards we went the after hours spot and played "Little Big Planet" on PS3 for hours,I went to the 24 hour Burger King on the way home, I didnt get in till after 5 and destroyed french toast sticks like it stole something, it was fun. Partying on a budget, ITS A RECESSION GOING ON!
No comments:
Post a Comment